lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV url problem

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV url problem
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:53:37 -0500 (EST)

I tried the following link:
        gopher://dewey.lib.ncsu.edu/7waissrc%3A/.wais/jargon.src
(Computer jargon dictionary)
I got a prompt for a database query.  I typed in 'spam' and got
a page that said "Gopher Menu" at the top, but nothing else on the page.
At the bottom was a message to type S or s to search.  I typed s and it
gave me my original query to edit.

Is there something wrong here? I would think there would be
instructions for using this datbase.
--le
;
;