lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0 (process)

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0 (process)
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 97 11:04:00 +0800

Wayne Buttles <address@hidden> wrote:

 Bu> I am going to look into making a sendmail clone so I can mail out of
 Bu> Lynx and maybe try to sniff out the bugs in the DJGPP stuff.  This is
 Bu> important stuff to my port but shouldn't impact progress since it will
 Bu> be more work than Lynx modifications.
You guys are doing great, Lynx developers ! Your Win32 version has helped
me gain more Lynx users too. 8)

Speaking of sendmail, there is a commercial port of it already by MetaInfo,
but that's payware. If it's any help, there are bits and bytes out there
already done, one I know of is wSendmail by Jarle Aase which comes with
source code. It's freeware. Link is http://www.jgaa.com/.

---
 John Lim Eng Hooi * Email address@hidden
 CoSysOp, Cyber City BBS +603-7587400 * Cyber HQ [http://www.cyberhq.net.my]