lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Chartrans patches impressions..

From: Drazen Kacar
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Chartrans patches impressions..
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 17:59:48 +0100 (MET)

Hynek Med wrote:

> BTW, if there's someone else from non US-ASCII countries (Drazen?) could
> he/she tell us what his/her opinion on this all is?

Sorry, not now. I'm working on i18n support for phttpd and trying to
think of something that will prevent Apache from blocking on Solaris.
I can provide URLs to pages of interest in Croatia (and explain how to
distinguish correct output from wrong), but that's all for the next two
weeks, at least :(

--
HTTP/1.1 is a horribly ugly and insanely complex standard so it's not
         exactly high on my priority list...   -- Peter Eriksson

address@hidden
address@hidden
;