lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Attempt to build for Mklinux

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Attempt to build for Mklinux
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 05:56:56 -0500 (EST)

> > I am trying to build Lynx for my Mklinux system.
> >
> > I tried doing a make for 'generic' and for 'linux' but both failed wit the
> > following error:
> > LYCurses.h:57: curses.h: No such file or directory
> will be to locate curses.h and/or ncurses.h.  You can use the find
> command to do this: 'find / -name curses.h -print' (or ncurses.h)
(or perhaps he's just got no (n)curses)

I keep seeing a lot of discussion about customizing makefile targets - but
putting my configure patch onto this merry-go-round is confusing.  Can anyone
tell me how to get on?  (Then at least we could stop talking about the simple
configuration issues).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden