lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV RE: Comp. Lynx W/Slang on Unixware

From: Jason \"PsychoSy\" Sizemore
Subject: LYNX-DEV RE: Comp. Lynx W/Slang on Unixware
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 03:33:27 -0500 (EST)

[snip]

-rxwr-xr-x  1 Titus    1093036  Mar. 5 07:14  Lynx

[snip]

Yes, the executable is in the /src/ directory. Any suggestions on what I
should do next??

Also the 2.6 Autoconf file I used I downloaded of of Subir's page around
August/Sept of last year. It cut down on some of the editing time but not
too much...still it was very useful for me.

--Jason Sizemore--

;
;