lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV TUCOWS, et al

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV TUCOWS, et al
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 16:29:50 -0700

>should I ask those folks to advertise Lynx?

I'd wait until this release stablizes a bit more. Preferably at 2.8/3.0 which
I hope is not too far distant (a few more weeks of hacking, a few more of
alpha, maybe some beta - I guess it depends on if Rob is ready to throw
his changes into the pot, and how the rest of you feel about the state of
your own mods.)

If it does look like the next version is a ways off, maybe let the tucows
people know about the current w32 stuff, but with the provision that it
be marked as pre-release development code.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,