lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Problem with the Win32 version

From: Peter Karlsson
Subject: LYNX-DEV Problem with the Win32 version
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:41:32 +0100 (SNT)

I'm having a slight problem with the Win32 (running it under Windosw 95)
port of Lynx, namely that that it for some strange reason interprets my
keyboard as having an American keyboard layout, instead of the Swedish one
that I have. This is very annoying, since it's hard to write the URLs when
:/~ and all those characters are at the wrong place :-/

\\//
Peter - http://nafmo.home.ml.org/
      - and God said: nohup make World >& World.log &

;
;