lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7.1 bugs

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7.1 bugs
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 09:45:39 -0500 (EST)

Klaus Weide <address@hidden> wrote:
>Tom Dickey found some errors in the Lynx code (they are corrected in
>his devel 2.7ac-0.38 code) which seem important enough to send to the
>mailing list.  Sorry, I didn't see these before Fote created 2.7.1.
>
>[... typos in LYHistory.c, LYMail.c and LYMain.c with "serious"
>     consequences ...]

        Sigh...

        I "re-released" v2.7.1 today (April 4, 1997) with these typos
fixed.  If anyone 'd'ownloaded and installed v2.7.1 yesterday, the
modified files are:

        lynx2-7-1/CHANGES
        lynx2-7-1/RELEASE_STATEMENT
        lynx2-7-1/src/LYHistory.c
        lynx2-7-1/src/LYMail.c
        lynx2-7-1/src/LYMain.c

which you can 'd'ownload directly via the breakout in:

        http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fote/

instead of getting the entire (> 1 MByte) distribution again.

                                Fote