lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Configfile

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Configfile
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 15:21:13 -0500 (EST)

  X-Personal_name: Alexander
  From: address@hidden

  I have a problem to install lynx under unix (linux).
  He always tells me, that there is an error.
  I think there is an error in the configfile.
  Can you perhaps send me a configfile.
  Or you can tell me what do I have to do.

Check out the notes at

http://www.sunbeach.net/personal/dhill/lynx/lynx-main.html

and re-read the INSTALLATION, userdefs.h, and lynx.cfg files in your
distribution very carefully.

If you don't have all the files from your distribution, start
over getting a complete, consistent set and try again.

--
Al Gilman
;