lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV radio buttons

From: Herschel P. Goldstein
Subject: LYNX-DEV radio buttons
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 08:50:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I run the web site for the neuroscience course here at Thomas Jefferson
University. At the site I provide a quiz service where students choose the
best answer for a multiple choice question by selecting a radio button. In
the past and on all the graphical browsers all buttons within a name group
are unselected unless a checked modifier is provided. With lynx 2.7 the
first choice in each name group is selected by default. Is this a problem
and how do I fix it if it is?

Herschel P. Goldstein, Ph.D.
Thomas Jefferson University

;