lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV What are the most common fixes to web pages that lynx-dev would

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV What are the most common fixes to web pages that lynx-dev would recommend?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:27:12 -0400

What do you consider the most annoying HTML errors encountered on web
pages today?  What general advise could be given to resolve these problems?

I will accumulate your comments and put them into a web page to either
distribute with lynx or at least make public on my own web page!

After these start accumulating, be sure to drop me private email if you
have ideas on how to better organize these points.

Let's create a resource which can be used to assist folk in resolving
their problems.  URL references to the standards that the
practices violate are acceptable.  However, what I do hope to also include
are clear, simple tips for maintaining the features where ever possible,
but doing so in a manner that allows Lynx to gain advantages for the
least cost.

;