lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx

From: Charles Oliver
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 22:54:53 -0400

Downloaded and installed lynx on my NT machine.  It's great; thanks so much.

A friend of mine has 3.11 and installed it.  She gets the "no packet driver"
message.  Does this have something to do with making lynx aware of where
winsock is, or what?  I'm trying to help her from several hundred miles
away, and not having much luck.  I have forgotten most of what I knew about
3.11.

Thanks for any help you can give.

----
     address@hidden                         http://ic.net/~goroke/