lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV 2.7.1ac-0.12 highlighting problem

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV 2.7.1ac-0.12 highlighting problem
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 12:37:09 -0400 (EDT)

Here's a very small nit I never noticed before.
It also happens in 2.7.1.

On http://www.newslink.org/ with numbered links turned on,
move the current link to either
        [9]Magazines
or
        [16]Archives
Note that for some reason, lynx is highlighting the right bracket of
hte link number.
When you then move the current link elsewhere, the right bracket is
unhighlighted along with the other text.  (With color turned on, this means
the color changes from what it should be.)
Redrawing the screen corrects it.

(Note that this isn't the same highlighting problem discussed in the earlier
thread -- although that problem still exists.)

I didn't notice the right bracket being highlighted on any other link
on this page.
These 2 links are at the beginning of a line.
Is there some magic that happens at the start of a line that could cause this?
--le
;
;