lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV still can't get ./configure to work (lynx2.7.1ac-0.12.tar.g

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV still can't get ./configure to work (lynx2.7.1ac-0.12.tar.gz)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 08:07:57 -0400

Re: if you _must_ install in non-standard places

It would be really interesting to be able to have control over where things
get installed.  Unfortunately, I work in a multi-user environment for which
I only have 'regular' user privledges.  From what I've seen over the years
here in lynx, my situation is more common than is the one where everything
is installed in 'common' locations.
;