lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV devel code / fotemods core dumps

From: Bill Schiavo
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV devel code / fotemods core dumps
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 00:30:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone.  For just a moment, I thought I was doing something wrong
with the build of lynx but I see that this is not the case.  I also
receive core dumps when I exit the program.  I first noticed the problem
with the development code at version 2.7.1ac0.12 and also with just about
all of the Fote binaries.  Along with the core dump, I get an error
message that says "IOT Trap/abort" Lynx now exiting with signal 11.

I can get a core dump by going to  http://home.netscape.com, and after the
document finishes loading, just quit.
I am running Lynx on Linux version 2.0.29.

Bill

;
;