lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV informstion

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV informstion
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 12:50:51 -0400 (EDT)

970503 Luis Santibadiez Ponce wrote:
> please , send us more information about LYNK ,
> our  data are REPCPN ltda; pasaje ross 149 of 803  valparaiso
> fax - phone : 032 220591/259216
> email : address@hidden

briefly: Lynx is a fast, upto-date text browser for the WWW.
Lynx works on UNIX, VMS & Win32 systems & some forms of DOS.
there is an extensive on-line help which comes with the program.

to get the latest version 2-7-1 goto  http://lynx.browser.org ,
which has lots of information about Lynx & source files to download;
you can easily compile Lynx either as system administrator
or as an individual to use in your own directories;
Lynx can be compiled to use commands & messages in some non-English languages.
binaries (compiled versions) are available for some systems.

if you have any further problems or questions, ask again here.

;