lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Tables in Lynx -- archive pointer

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Tables in Lynx -- archive pointer
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 12:40:58 -0400 (EDT)

  From: Wayne Buttles <address@hidden>

  On Mon, 5 May 1997, Al Gilman wrote:

  > If you were thinking of working on this, there is lots of
  > discussion on this topic in the archives.  Probably the most
  > efficient thing for you to do there is to find the thread where
  > Tom Zerucha most recently reviewed his perspective on this topic.
  >
  > Archives: http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/

  Can you point me to that specific thread.  It would appear to be more
  easily said than done (finding the thread that is).

The magic number is

   http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0497/threads.html#00371

And yes, better searching for the archive _is_ on my to-do list.  But
putting an accessible face on it comes first.  Then the self-threading
mailto: URLs for replies.

These two will probably come together when Russell is ready to install
Mhonarc 2; see http://www.access.digex.net/%7Easgilman/dev-access/1/
for the current prototype.

--
Al Gilman