lynx-dev

Re: options (was "Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2.7.1ac-0.20 available")

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: options (was "Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2.7.1ac-0.20 available")
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 09:36:06 +0900 (JST)

> And as long as I'm on the topic of default options, I think I complained once
> before about the color options.  I use -color with slang.
> This is also only configurable in lynx.cfg, and the default colors are strange

Your post (Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 20:19:07 -0500 (EST); Subject: Re:  blind
users & difficult-lynx) on slang colors was the most user friendly I've
seen.  Why don't you make a diff -c against the development distribution
lynx.cfg with just the changes in the slang color scheme and one-line
description of each color.  It would stand a good chance of getting in.
I'd recommend commenting that color #3 is not used, and that color #7
is for the search hits.  (If you've lost your post, I've got it tacked
on to the bottom of one of my pages; yes, it's that good!
        http://163.51.110.11/lynxdev/lycfg_slang.html )

__Henry
;
;