lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV I can't scroll left and right in Lynx

From: EIRVINE
Subject: LYNX-DEV I can't scroll left and right in Lynx
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 16:40:33 +0800

I think Lynx is really cool, but something I'd like to see in it is the
ablility to scroll left and right while viewing a page.  Without this
feature, I can't see anything that is past the right-hand edge of my
screen while I'm viewing the source of a page with Lynx.

I noticed that the keymap for Lynx is really full, so the functions for
scrolling left and right might have to be assigned to keys like 'w' and '%'.

;
;