lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1RP+wb+ct-09.7-Styles configure question

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1RP+wb+ct-09.7-Styles configure question
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 18:50:48 -0400 (EDT)

> Why if the flag says ncurses and the configure sees I am using ncurses would
> it think I wanted plain curses for the color style?
the choice of names is my guess of RP's intentions for some ifdef's in
the color-style code - he can tell better, of course, but I had the impression
that there was a slang-like color style, and a default (curses) style.

(but does it build for you? - I built 25 variations of the libraries and
options)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden