lynx-dev

RE: LYNX-DEV Unable to connect sometimes.

From: Brian Tillman, x8425
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV Unable to connect sometimes.
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 21:32:10 -0400

David L. Stephens (address@hidden) writes:

>Sometimes when I try to log on to lynx, I get a message saying the system
>is unable to connect to lynx.

Since Lynx isn't something you can "log on" to, it's hard to say what this
means.  Why not try showing the exact command you're using and the exact text
of
the message you receive, stating also the O/S name and version you're using,
the
hardware platform you're using, and the version of Lynx reported by the
-version
option.
 Brian Tillman                   Internet: tillman_brian at si.com
 Smiths Industries, Inc.                   tillman at swdev.si.com
 4141 Eastern Ave., MS239        Addresses modified to prevent
 Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8727     SPAM.  Replace "at" with "@"
        This opinion doesn't represent that of my company
;
;