lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV ac #57

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac #57
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 00:28:41 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> I made a minor fix to the configure script (probably won't affect the
> problems people are having wrt Makefile vs makefile).  That's ac #57.

Here's a minor thing, maybe you could change that on occasion.

./configure --help says

  --with-zlib             use zlib for compression/decompression

It should say

  --with-zlib             use zlib for decompression of some gzip files

or similar. (Lynx never compresses [except explicitly from dired file
menu]; this only applies to gzipped files; it only applies to "some"
cases).

Also this isn't yet listed in README.configure.

    Klaus

;
;