lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV How to configurate lynx

From: eva nilsson
Subject: LYNX-DEV How to configurate lynx
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:32:01 +0000

     I am using DOSLYNX.
     I would like to get answers to the following questions:
     How do I configurate my Doslynx on my own PC so that I can send mail.
     This feature is rather common on may sites to automaticlly bi able to
     mail. IAnd I never succsed probably because there are som problems
     with my configurations. Please tell me which files I need to
     configurate and how I shall do it, wwhich lines should be there and so
     on.

     2. How do I configurate my Lynx for local PC so that I can use it when
     having a moedem and useing someones Internetserver? Which lines shall
     be configurated, which files and how?
     Thank you in acvace for your kind reguards.
     Eva Nilsson

;
;