lynx-dev

accessing hotmail.com

From: Al Gilman
Subject: accessing hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 20:59:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I hope this reaches you.  I dug into the headers from your mail
message to guess an email address that might work.  If you can't
reach hotmail, it doesn't do much good to put your address c/o
hotmail in mail that you want answered, it seems to me.

I did not have the same trouble as you when I tried to access
www.hotmail.com .  So I don't know what your problem was.  Please
consult the system operators that maintain the site at calstatela .

Please use address@hidden or address@hidden as the address
when writing for help with lynx.  You can check for replies at
the archives where you found the message where you found a mailto:
with my address in it.

--
Al Gilman

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----