lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV ac #69 (was Re: ac #68)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac #69 (was Re: ac #68)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 05:56:05 -0400 (EDT)

> I just checked in #69.  That contains all your other changes from #68, but
> not your change to the start_element template and resulting other changes.
There's a problem with prcs this morning - I went to sol to get a copy of
the working files, but was unable to extract a copy of #69 there, getting
a message that the project was empty - I checked the filedates in the PRCS
tree, and it is untouched since last night.

Once I get a copy of #69's files, I'll be better able to evaluate your
change (you should note, however, that we've already made several interface
changes to the WWW library).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden