lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/hotmail.com

From: bbiggo
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 09:47:42 +0200

hi, i dont know if this is gettin through, cause i am using this really old
computer. i think its hooked up, well if you are reading this that means its
hooked up.so what you been up to these past few days, oh buy the way send the
response to my brother. ok. i dont want to use this thing unless i have to. i
am trying to get a pc of my own i should have bought one from the states, oh
well big mistake. its about 9 45 here so i think its like 3 45 ihn the morning.
so either your reading this before you go to school or after. either way i hope
you read it. i missed you so. it is so hot over here i cant believe the heat it
like 102 here. i think i am bout to melt. so how are your friends doning hope
they ok, give them my regards, did you talk to my brother yet. how is he, lol i
havent talked to him yet. oh did you ever get my letter. hope you did. you
wouldnt believe how old this thing is. its not even in color. hell this thing
is probably what my parents used or what they used in !
!
!
wwII.

;