lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV www.metafind.com

From: Jon Schewe
Subject: LYNX-DEV www.metafind.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 18:47:03 -0400

I've got lynx2-7-1 with some fotemods.  I goto http://www.metafind.com and lynx
core dumps.  It's doing so in LYSetCookie.  I looked at the page in netscape
and it's setting a cookie for a past date.  I tried running lynx regular and
with -cookies and neither made a difference.  They both die in the same place.
Can someone offer some suggestions on this?
--
Jon Schewe                |  http://freenet.msp.mn.us/~schewe
address@hidden  |