lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV addressing mail to your friends

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV addressing mail to your friends
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:39:23 +0000 (GMT)

Nelson Henry Eric wrote:

> Most important, though, is who is "you".  Does anyone have
> editing privileges on the "lynx.browser.org" machine?  Some
> real person has to edit the homepage and install the form!

Yes, Al Gilman and myself currently.  Al's access seems to have
broken recently, but I've straightened that out.

l.b.o will be moving off the machine it's currently on onto a
dedicated machine sometime in the next two weeks (we've just got
a new machine room, with cabinets and all that, so I can install
my own machine for l.b.o rather than use my work machine)
--
Rob Partington, address@hidden, address@hidden
;