lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx for VMS

From: Michael Sokolov
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx for VMS
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 19:37:24 -0400 (EDT)

   Dear Lynx-Devers,

   If there are still some problems with Lynx on VMS, my group might be
able to help. Although I don't know anything about VMS myself, one person
in my group does. His name is Dave Monk, and his CWRU E-mail address is
address@hidden (but he has told me he plans to use a different address
for lynx-dev mail). He says that he has a lot of VMS system administration
experience, and he administers a VMS machine which has a C compiler. He
says that he has little experience with VMS programming, but at least he
could help you with testing. Also, if Tom or someone else has the necessary
experience but not a VMS machine, Dave is willing to donate derver space
and create accounts for lynx-devers.
   Dave has told me that he will subscribe to lynx-dev soon. Let's wait
until he does that, and then you will be able to tell us what we can help
you with.

   Sincerely,
   Michael Sokolov
   Phone: 440-646-1864