lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV IP SWITCH for FreeLive Feeds

From: davidk
Subject: LYNX-DEV IP SWITCH for FreeLive Feeds
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 14:21:48 -0700

Free Hardcore Live wants to offer you 6 free Video feeds for your site.

No catches, No bullshit, just signup, and you get
this material for your site.  We change the scenes daily,
and own the entire Zane Library, Filmco Library, and for
our gay feeds, the entire Bacchus Library.

Here are the feeds you get.

Lesbin, College Teens, Anal, Max Hardcore, Teen Fuck, and Gay Studs

All you do is sign up at:

http://207.240.169.120/signup.html

Then link to the address it gives you.  There is no url, so the users
think they are on your site.

Look at the quality of the feeds, we are on a full T-3 and have 6 High
powered servers feeding the video streams.

check it out for yourself

http://207.240.169.120/index.html

You will be amazed.  Again, we change the material Every Day 7
days a week.  We already have 300 sites signed up, and we are
growing like crazy.

e-mail address@hidden with any questions.

Thanks

   Dave
Hi We sent you an e-mail inviting you to our free feeds

We made an Adress Mistake.

make sure you link your page to http://207.136.152.129

DO NOT LINK TO http://207.240.169.120/index.html

Signup at http://www.zanepix.com/signup.html

If you signed up just link to the new IP

e-mail address@hidden with any questions.

Thanks

   Dave
;