lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV winbobcat

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV winbobcat
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 13:24:16 -0400 (EDT)

According to my borland compilers (3.1 and 4.2), Win16 programming is much
more limited than Win32 and DOS (even 8088) programming.  A test build of
bobcat targeted for windows results in errors of the data segment being
greater than 64k.  DOS has a huge model which overcomes this barrier and
Win32 doesn't have this limit (nor does djgpp).  I had forgotten this.

;
;