lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV different keyboard

From: Peter Ebenhoch
Subject: LYNX-DEV different keyboard
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 23:50:55 +0200

Hello,
I just installed Lynx on my NT machine. Great program and ***fast***!

My only problem is, that I can't get it work in conjunction with my German
keyboard.

Though I am sure that that can be configured, I wasn't able to find it
anywhere in the documentation.

If you  could send me a note where I can found the solution or how I can
solve this problem I would be very glad.

Best wishes,
Peter

;
;