lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV _Lots_ more on INSTALLATION and SIMPLEDIR

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV _Lots_ more on INSTALLATION and SIMPLEDIR
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 13:12:01 +0900 (JST)

> If there is agreement that the additional makefile.dos should go into
> the devel code's src/chrtrans/ I'll put it there.  Is the one from
>    Last Mod: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 09:27:18 GMT
> with diff header
> --- src/chrtrans/makefile.dos   Mon Oct  6 13:55:32 1997
> the right one?

That is verbatum from the message I relayed from Bill Schiavo, except
for the commented header, which I edited.  Bill indicates that it is not
final.  However, once in place, anyone could provide patches to the file
if needed.  In general, I don't think there has been adequate discussion
of all the proposed changes in SIMPLEDIR, but I'm willing to help you undo
anything that people later decide they don't like.

__Henry
;
;