lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV VAX VMS 7.1 Error

From: John Nowlin
Subject: LYNX-DEV VAX VMS 7.1 Error
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 15:11:46 -0400

When Linking LYNX using DEC C  V5.5-002, VAX VMS 7.1, Multinet 4.0B I receive
the
following error.

%LINK-W-NUDFSYMS, 1 undefined symbol:
%LINK-I-UDFSYM,         __UTC_STAT
%LINK-W-USEUNDEF, undefined symbol __UTC_STAT referenced
        in psect $CODE offset %X0000095F
        in module HTVMSUTILS

It is defined in stat.h which is included by TCP.H and HTVMSUTILS.H.  Yet when I
create a C program that includes these .H files, it will compile and link fine.
This is beyond my current ability.  I took the stat.h include out of
HTVMSUTILS.H,
since everything that used that used TCP.H also and tried to rebuild, with no
luck.

 main ()
{
#include "TCP.H"
}

program compiles and links fine...  sigh

john

;
;