lynx-dev

Re: http://www.freebsd.org/~roberto/mutt/0.75/index.html

From: Ollivier Robert
Subject: Re: http://www.freebsd.org/~roberto/mutt/0.75/index.html
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:34:41 +0200

According to address@hidden:
> I am told that, like the trn NEWSreader,
> mutt is a threaded MAILreader.
>
> TRUE?

Yes.

> Any idea how much diskspace it takes (the
>   executable, etc)?  (Costs $$$ to store
>    stuff on netcom in personal account).

Depends on the machine you're on but on a PC running FreeBSD:

-rwxr-xr-x  1 roberto  wheel  274432 Oct 21 09:32 mutt

> And, WHERE do I find out more about mutt?
> Is there a www page?  Where is the source?

You should have found everything in the page you're coming from but

<URL:http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~me/mutt/> is the home page for Mutt.

> THANKS!

You're welcome.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/TS -=- address@hidden
Usenet Canal Historique                    FreeBSD: there are no limits !

;