lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Apache and cgi-bin

From: Roberto Pagoria
Subject: LYNX-DEV Apache and cgi-bin
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 16:03:04 -0800

Hello,

I hope I don't disturb you. I got your name from the newsgroup on Internet.

I have one question (may be stupid) about the cgi-bin directory.
I am running Apache 1.2.0 under Solaris 2.5.0.
Using "adduser" I added a sub-domain (with its own login and password) to
one of my domains (I have some virtual-host). The question is: how may I
add for this sub-domain an indipendent cgi-bin directory. Where to position
it and what about file attribute E.g.

main-domain:            sub-domain:
httpd/htdocs            httpd/htdocs/sub-domain
httpd/cgi-bin   httpd/?????/where-to position-cgi-bin?

Please. If you have five minutes I'll appreciate your help

Roberto Pagoria
;
;