lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV So when are you going to put in the __CYGWIN__ patches?

From: vischne
Subject: LYNX-DEV So when are you going to put in the __CYGWIN__ patches?
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 14:06:23 GMT

This is coming to you from the latest 0.90 version of lynx.exe, running
under Windows95-winsocket1.1, no thanks to you.  When are you going to put
in the __CYGWIN__ patches I sent you?  Given that your w32 makefiles are
useless and outdated and that the cygnus.com gnu compiler is the natural
way to go under Windows 95, I can't understand your reluctance.

Do you have stock in Borland or Microsoft?  Maybe that's the reason.

;
;