lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Browser

From: Heikki Kantola
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Browser
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 19:50:16 +0200

According to DDUBOIS.FR.ORACLE.COM <address@hidden>:
> Is lynx running on Digital UNIX, if not what is the effort to port lynx on
> this platform ?

I haven't yet tried the most recent development versions (my latest
installed version is 2.7.1ac-0.76), but there usually hasn't been much
problems with compiling Lynx on digital UNIX 4.0B, and if there would
be, I guess the helpful developers will try fix them ASAP.

--
Heikki "Hezu" Kantola, <address@hidden>
Lähettämällä mainoksia tai muuta asiatonta sähköpostia yllä olevaan