lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV edit bookmark

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV edit bookmark
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 07:13:16 -0500

When I position the cursor on the first link in my bookmark file, which
appears on line 10 of the screen, I am put on the 10th line of my
bookmark file.  However, because of the leading comments, that means I am
not located on the bookmark link from the screen.  That's not too bad I
guess.  However, the weird thing is that when I am placed on the last
link of my bookmark and then type E to edit the file, I get a warning

-c option, 1: Illegal address: only 1173 lines in the file
Press Enter to continue:

and then go into the right place in the file.  Anyone know what might cause
this?  I haven't edited the bookmark other than correcting spelling in
titles, etc.