lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Please please help.

From: Peter
Subject: LYNX-DEV Please please help.
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 10:52:27 +0100

Hello people at lynx-dev at sig.net.

I saw your name on the manual of lynx at my provider IAEHV.NL.
Sorry to ask but you are my last hope for getting an answer
for this question.

In Telnet (terminal mode):
Can you please tell me how I can fill in a form with lynx and send
it automaticly?

(Example manualy: with lynx 'adres' I see the page appear that I want.
Then I have to fill in some data with the keyboard e.g. '/test' to jump
to the (first) word 'test' and then fill in a number e.g. 12345. This
'search test' and 'fill in number 12345' is what I want to do
automaticly and NOT by the keyboard.)

I've tried to redirect keystokes with

lynx -crawl -dump "http//address.com" < keystroke_file

but that fails. It already "presses" the keys while the page is
still loading. Also '-get_data' does not work. So please can you help
me?

Kind regards Peter de Greef, The Netherlands