lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV ac98: 1.) configure,

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac98: 1.) configure,
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 14:21:49 -0500 (EST)

"T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden> wrote:
>> >#define     KEY_F(n)        (KEY_F0+(n))    /* Space for 64 function keys */
>> >#define     KEY_SELECT      0601            /* select key */
>> >#define     KEY_FIND        0552            /* find key */
>> >#define     KEY_IL          0511            /* Sent by insert line. */
>> >#define     KEY_IC          0513            /* Sent by ins char/enter mode
>> >key. */
>> >#define     KEY_DL          0510            /* Sent by delete line key. */
>> >#define     KEY_DC          0512            /* Sent by delete character
>> >key. */
>>
>>      I added cases for KEY_SELECT, KEY_FIND, and KEY_IC to the devel
>> code and tried it on Scott's SPARC, and SELECT_KEY, FIND_KEY, and
>> INSERT_KEY now work, but case KEY_F(16): doesn't work for DO_KEY.  I
>> used Scott's native curses, not ncurses, but is the problem in his
>> terminfo, or is 16 the wrong number?  REMOVE_KEY works without need
>> for a case.  Is that because there's no keypad() mode mapping for it
>> so the escape sequence is used directly in LYgetch()?
>Numbering probably starts at 0 for internal KEY_F(n) codes (I'll have to look
>at
>the terminfo description to be sure, but I've been bitten by that before).

        KEY_F(15) also doesn't work, but I tried KEY_REDO and that's
DO_KEY (i.e., the VTxxx Do key works, too, now with Unix curses in the
devel code).  It looks like you need those cases only for wgetch(), not
getch(), at least with the native solaris2 curses.  Also note that you
don't need any of that stuff for the devel code built with slang.

                                Fote