lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV more on bad URL using ac98

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV more on bad URL using ac98
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 15:32:31 -0500 (EST)

I'm stumped.
If I load with trace on the error doesn't occur.
If I trun of trace and reload it trashes both links (not just the one).
There has to be a dangling pointer somewhere.
I'm not sure how even to debug it.
Again, the problem:
the following link:

<A HREF="/scripts/detail.dll?Product&A39204 ">
Fashion Formulas Fish Print Tunic Polo</A><BR>

becomes
http://www.qvc.com/scripts/detail.dll?Product0ax0

I don't know where this woujld happen.
Suggestions are welcome from anyone more familiar with that part of the code,
although if it's a memory management problem it might be in an unrelated part
of hte code.
It would help if someone else could reproduce the problem.

I tried ac97 and got the same behavior.

How can I get hold of earlier versions?
Thanks in advance.
--le