lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV strange bug from courses in lynx_386 (fwd)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV strange bug from courses in lynx_386 (fwd)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 21:54:11 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 14 Dec 1997, Wayne Buttles wrote:

> Doug and others, is this just an echo() tweak or something?

It sounds like an echo() problem.  The patch that I sent earlier fixed
the problem that echo() was left on after stop_curses/start_curses, such
as when going to the shell or using a viewer.  To test this, try "v"
after starting lynx from scratch.  Then go to shell and return to lynx
again.  Repeat the "v".  If the abnormal  behavior only occurred after
returning from the shell, then the noecho() patch should fix it.
                               Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)