lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx271f crashes on VMS

From: newsmgr
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx271f crashes on VMS
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 07:00:32 +1000

>       Anyway, try today's (1997-12-16) lynx271f.zip and see if I've
> out smarted the old VAXC yet.  If it's OK, you'll also have the benefit
> of an ELGOTO keystroke command for passing the current link's URL (or
> ACTION) to the line editor for modification and use as a goto URL
> (homologous to ECGOTO for the current document's URL).

        Looks good....

>>Cookie Crumbles
>>---------------
>>[...]
>>      Cookies now work well, thanks for the effort... :-)
>
>       I had changed the %i to %d in the fprintf() and sprintf() calls,
> because the arguments are always decimal and that would avoid potential
> problems with checks for whether they are octal or hexadecimal.  Be sure
> to exercize today's lynx271f.zip with cookies that have Expires or Max-Age
> attributes before deciding that the problem has fully crumbled. :)

        I have only found one cookie with a 'maximium gobble date' and that was
        OK.

 A question, how can I refer to the PF1..PF4 keys on DEC keyboards for key
mapping purposes ?

                                Regards
 *      *     *     *     *       Tony Bolton
****  ****   **     **   **       TBolton 'at' mhl.nsw.gov.au
** **** **   *********   **       MANLY HYDRAULICS LABORATORY.
**  **  **   *********   **       110B King ST. Manly Vale 2093 Sydney AUSTRALIA
**      **   **     **   ******** Phone +61 2 99490200 FAX +61 2 99486185