lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Re: chartrans stuff

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: chartrans stuff
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 17:17:28 +0300 (MSK)

Fote 100% right.
"Official development code" still too buggy and unstable for release
and comments quality degrade dramatically.
Many users wait for chartrans after 2-7-1
but get [unpredictable] new bugs from dev code.

>From the other hand, Fote check lynx-dev list and code for innovation
and incorporate some of them in his manner, so "official code" also useful.

May be it is a good idea to add DOS/WIN support to fotemods also,
since that code rather stable. (30-40 ifdefing need to be transferred).
Although, I guess Fote may not want to see an increasing letters flow
from new users complaining to his code.

>         Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Leonid.