lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV ac 104 code on solaris 2.5.1

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV ac 104 code on solaris 2.5.1
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 16:54:38 -0700

Just to let you all know that we got our new Solaris 2.5.1 box back online
breifly today (network connection problems) and I put the ac104 dev code on
it. It compiled and installed just fine this time. No extensive testing was
done due to the temporary nature of the connection, but it worked fine and the
changes have fixed the install problem I noticed earlier.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,
Email: address@hidden (Scott McGee)         | run in circles,
Web:   http://www.slcc.edu/infotech/webmaster.html | scream and shout.
My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the College. Trust me!