lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV HPUX 10.2

From: Peter W. Flur
Subject: LYNX-DEV HPUX 10.2
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 08:23:42 -0500

Folks -

I've been successful at getting lynx 2.7.2 to compile under HPUX 10.2.
The system reports:
HP-UX pequin B.10.20 A 9000/777 2000296875 two-user license

I've tried to compile for all the different variants of snake, using
both the HP compiler and gcc,
but no matter what I try,  running lynx returns the following message,
any time I try to connect
to a page not on the local filesystem; i.e. I believe it is a problem in
the network libraries or some
call to those libraries.:

A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.7.2

Please notify your system administrator to confirm a bug, and
if confirmed, to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
have concise descriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
the problem, the operating system name with version number, the
TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.

Do NOT mail the core file if one was generated.

Lynx now exiting with signal:  10

IOT trap

---

Has anyone got a working copy of lynx 2.7.2 for HPUX 10.2?

Thanks
Peter

--
     Peter Flur, Research Engineer - School of ECE, Georgia Tech
 E-MAIL: address@hidden   PHONE: (404)894-4767    FAX: