lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV extension languages for Lynx

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV extension languages for Lynx
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 14:30:37 +0900 (JST)

> most.  Believe it or not, I've got Linux running on one of
> these Fujitsu FMR70's we're stuck with.  Problem is, with
[...]
> might be wrong?  Again, off the list.  Deepest apologies for
> this plug for help in the wrong place.  m(_ _)m

And now I've got to apologize again.  Got Linux running!!!!
Just cannot express the joy in that sentence.  It's been a long,
long haul.  Another day to get LILO working; then on to X-Windows.

BTW, the console problem was not configuring the kernel for a
high resolution display.  (At 5 full hours to recompile the kernel,
trial and error takes many a day.)

Thanks again everyone.

__Henry