lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV A few Lynx questions.

From: Eric Anderson
Subject: LYNX-DEV A few Lynx questions.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:01:53 -0500

Hi

I am currently using lynx as a viewer for developing online help on
character based terminals such a ADDS and WYSE.
I need to know how to do a couple things, if possible. All help would be
apprecaited.

(1) Is there a way to make LINKS show up in some unique way (underlined,
bright, bold)? Something to set them apart from the rest of the text,
since it is all the same color?

(2) Are there any ways to remap function keys such as F2-F##? I've seen
mapping for F1 but that's all. WE'd like to configure the keys to be
similar to our application standard.

(3) Thanks to all who have worked on this...it's making my life much
easier...

Eric A. Anderson
Programmer / Analyst
Prophet 21, Inc.