lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx386 not connecting

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx386 not connecting
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 22:59:04 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, I wrote:

> Since nothing else seems to be the problem, maybe it is the ndos shell.
> I don't know if anyone else has tried lynx with ndos. Can you try

I just booted my computer with ndos as the shell and the DOS port of
lynx works just fine with dosppp06. It looks like it isn't ndos. I am
stumped. Are you sure that you have enough environment space? Are you
using something like SHELL=c:\ndos\ndos.com /E:1024 /p?
                                Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)